Thursday, August 24, 2023

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 is a 2023 American superhero film based on the Marvel Comics superhero team Guardians of the Galaxy. I'm a fan and like these characters. I watched it on Disney+.

trailer:



Roger Ebert's website gives it 3 out of 4 stars and says, "“Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3” is a reminder that the best blockbusters don’t just sing along to a well-known tune like “Creep”; they make the song their own. After all, we’re all the weirdos." 94% of audience reviews at Rotten Tomatoes are positive.

*******


See that pretty little white butterfly on the salvia?


16 comments:

  1. Love the daily photos of your garden! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I figured out how to move photos directly from my phone to me blog. Makes it so much easier.

      Delete
  2. ...that cabbage white butterfly rarely sits still, nice capture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard of that one! I love those little moths!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that one is a series I've enjoyed.

      Delete
  4. Nope. Just not my style. Now that salvia? That IS my style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to get more salvia next year :)

      Delete
  5. Oh, I have been meaning to watch part 3. Sounds like a good idea for today.
    Pretty little butterfly. Hope you're staying cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like it. It's been sooo hot! But a cool front moved in overnight, and the Sunday high is only supposed to be 83.

      Delete
    2. It was everything I expected it to be. :)

      Delete
    3. It was a bit darker than I expected, though I had heard it leaned that way. And the ending has me wondering what's in store for the franchise.

      Delete
  6. I liked this film, but it was definitely darker than the first 2. And I see that little white butterfly too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, so much darker. And the ending makes me wonder where they'll go with the next movie.

      Delete
  7. I'm in catch up mode. I have never seen any of these. Am not a Guardians of the Galaxy fan, so I will pass on that. I did love seeing the white butterfly in the salvia. You have some lovely views of your garden. I'm LOVING those views.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so easy now that I don't have to transfer the photos to my laptop first. I'm glad you like them :)

      Delete