Sunday, March 05, 2023

Hanzo the Razor: Sword of Justice

Hanzo the Razor: Sword of Justice is the first in a trilogy of 1970s Japanese sexploitation movies featuring the Hanzo the Razor character. From Wikipedia:
The film incorporates elements of exploitation film, and is highly sexual: Hanzo has an outlandishly large penis which is a frequent theme (though we never actually see it in all its uncovered glory), and he uses his impressive member to interrogate women, usually by rape, to reveal cases' hidden secrets and truths.

I made it as far as the rape by our hero of his boss' mistress as part of his interrogation. She pretty quickly moves from "no, no" to "don't stop". It went on so long I got tired of it and quit watching. Ask me about what he does in his private exercises leaning up against a wicker basket filled with uncooked rice. Go ahead. Ask. The soundtrack is a hoot.

Even the trailer is age-restricted, so you'll have to click on "watch on Youtube" to view it:

8 comments:

  1. ...a bit too dark for me this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't understand why some films have to make rape scenes go on so long. I realize they may be part of the story, but sometimes I wonder if it's more the director's fantasy being carried out...now that is a scary thought. Happy Sunday Nita.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sexploitation films have their own way about them.

      Delete
  3. I'm not into rape in any form, so I'll pass.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not into rape either, but that's not why I quit watching this movie. I have seen some worthwhile movies and series with rape as a key element, but this just wasn't one of them.

      Delete