Thursday, March 16, 2023

Blood Vessel

Blood Vessel (get it? *wink wink*) is a 2019 Australian horror film that takes place in 1945 on a ship. Clever. I enjoyed this one even though there's nothing new here. Don't make it one of the first vampire movies you see, as there are so many better ones out there, but once you've plowed that ground this is a fun addition. I watched it on the Tubi app on Roku, but it's also available free on Tubi online, on Plex, on Vudu, and via multiple other free sources.

trailer:



10 comments:

  1. I like some vampire movies. This is a great name for one. Have a great Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a fan of vampire movies, and I got such a kick out of the title.

      Delete
  2. ...I'll pass, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not for me, sounds too scary! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I will give this a try. Aussie movies are usually pretty good. Have a nice evening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree. I haven't seen many of them but have liked the ones I've seen (as I recall...)

      Delete
  5. I'll also pass on this one!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do need to watch some of the standards, the greats in the vampire movie world, to develop an appreciation for vampire movies in general.

      Delete