Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Still Life with Coffee Pot

Still Life with Coffee Pot (1888):


by Vincent Van Gogh, who died on July 29, 1890, at 37 years of age, from an infection following a suicide attempt.

I won't be able to join the weekly T Stands for Tuesday gathering today and am not linking up this week, but it's in full swing over at the Altered Book Lover blog. Share a post with a drink in it and join them.

*******

ATCs (with the inspiration prompt listed -but not linked lest I offend- before each image):

Memphis:


Abstract:


The word "you":


We're all...:


Hats:


Spirit of Bleubeard:


Animals:


Beverage:


Circus:


Snake:


Random (not from a prompt):




10 comments:

  1. I like your cheerful clown for Circus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're going to miss you for T Tuesday, but I bet lots of the T Tuesday group will be by anyway. You're a fixture whether you admit it or not (grin).

    I'm really surprised because I would NEVER have guessed that was a Van Gogh. I thought I knew all his works, so this was shocking and SO unlike his art. I am thrilled you found it, though.

    I love all your ATCs, but most of all, I love Memphis, Circus Clown, and Spirit of Bleubeard (who also thanks you).

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous art post! Nice to see some Van Gogh (matches up to Chris' walk through Arles) and your ATC's. That is quite a cool tribute to Bleubeard! Happy T day my friend. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful painting and that's quite the coffee pot 😁. Your ATCs are fabulous too, the giraffe caught my eye - fabulous! Wishing you a very happy T Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your ATCs and I'm sure you could link them anywhere you choose! Love the van Gogh painting. Happy T da with no T day, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing your atc's! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. love these ATCs! they are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the checkered pitcher in van Gogh’s painting. My favorite ATC is the donut 🍩 Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous1:46 PM

    the lion reminds me of Aslan...
    --A pal

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowwwwww I ´m so happy I can admire your so great collection of ATCs today !! they are all SPECTACULAR !! You always amaze me with the wonderful designs and ideas you have! I love how you tittle them. The spirit of Bleubeard is fabulous!! Sure he is in this way. Never forget Animals is very deep, Fantastic all. Thanks so much for sharing this lovely paint of Van Gogh. Well, I wish you a very nice weekend, and happy August too.
    Send you big hugs, Caty

    ReplyDelete