Saturday, July 13, 2019

Birds Aren't Real

on Highland Street in Memphis, TN

Birds Aren't Real. It's true. Just check out the website, where there's ample evidence to convince the most skeptical.

from the website:
HISTORY SPEAKS FOR ITSELF

"We needed a way to keep an eye on the American citizens without them knowing. It was imperative, for their own safety of course. We hired only the best. It took years. We designed, built, tested, failed. We persisted. Eventually, over decades, we had it. A fleet of covert technological surveillance devices unlike anything the world had ever seen. We called them, 'Birds'"   - Richard Nixon (1978)
TAKE ACTION

Recent surveys have revealed that 99.5% of the general public still believe in "Birds." I know, I was shocked too. That said, it is our DUTY as Bird Truthers to remove the blinders from their eyes and welcome them into the light of the truth. Together, we can shift society's perception of what flies above us.
The founder of the movement is from Memphis. I love our quirky city.

(The photo at the top of the post was taken by The Younger Son. I was driving and was stopped by a train when we saw the billboard.)

15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. ikr? I love a good conspiracy theory ;)

      Delete
  2. Amazing how the birds pretend to eat my birdseed and make it disappear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FYI- birds are actually dinosaurs. Just our modern versions. So I guess you could say they aren't real and we still live in the time of dinos. Happy Saturday. I enjoyed reading this as the kids at school have mentioned this before. Happy weekend. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fun to think of them as dinosaurs :) This group claims they're not living beings at all lol

      Delete
  4. The drone prototype, I presume.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's an entire Reddit community devoted to this. I finally found it too active for me to keep up with, but it was great fun to read.

      Delete
  5. Hmmm, I wonder if those birds are on my balcony, too? Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! So funny! Would be more believable if they said bird drones were hidden out there. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Memphis connection with this lol

      Delete
  7. Now this is a fun thing to check out. Mr Man is following the "Storm Area 51" group for their Sept 20th raid. We can add this to our list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm googling "Storm Area 51". I'd never heard of this, and I hadn't heard about the raid. They need some of these "birds" -these technological marvels- to monitor their surroundings for safety purposes. After reading the Nero Wolfe novel (and watching the news) we know the FBI needs watching.

      Delete
    2. I'm now following that FB event page. What a riot lol

      Delete