Monday, July 08, 2019

Devil Rider (1991)

Devil Rider is a 1991 horror western. It's the story of a man who defends his land through the years, long past his own time, against all newcomers. I find it boring and labored, and I say that as someone who thinks there should be more horror westerns. It's behind a mature viewer warning at Daily Motion, though I've seen worse that weren't. There's a woman fairly early in the movie who stands naked while she bathes with her back turned towards the camera. From clips I've seen there are similar shots that happen in a modern shower, but I quit watching before then.


Reviews are scarce. I think I understand why.

8 comments:

  1. I'll pass on this one and will stick with The Dark Tower for a Western Horror

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are others that are better and few worse imo. I mean, I almost _never_ stop watching a movie.

      Delete
  2. The photo in the film shows a naked woman in a shower. I think I'll pass and take your word that it isn't worth seeing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely skippable, and I say that even though I love horror westerns. Trust me, that glimpse of breast in a shower is the least of my problems with this movie lol

      Delete
  3. Horror is not a genre I like in the first place. This sounds awful--LOL! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks ghastly, if I watch it I won't sleep at all! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not that kind of ghastly. It's more the kind of ghastly that might put you to sleep, not keep you awake ;)

      Delete