Sunday, January 21, 2024

She Sings to the Stars

She Sings to the Stars (Tubi, Freevee on Amazon Prime) is a 2015 film described by IMDb this way: "The endless desert. A Native American grandmother lives alone tending her corn. Her half-Mexican grandson and a white, aging magician are stranded. No water. A river of stars. Everything changes: anything is possible." I'm not at all sure why I watched this, but at some point I added it to my watchlist and then at some later point watched it. I'm glad I came across it. It is a thought-provoking movie.

via YouTube:



*******

12 comments:

  1. ...She Sings to the Stars is a wonderful title.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it?! It makes me want to get out there and sing :)

      Delete
  2. This film sounds interesting. I would pick it out if I saw it. And your snowman is really sweet today. Has your snow melted or is it too cold?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The snow is still hanging on, but it got above freezing yesterday (Sunday), and the temps are predicted to be above freezing for the foreseeable future. It's surprising the snow stuck around so long! More than a week!

      Delete
  3. That looks interesting! Definitely will add it on to my Prime movies. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this in my watch list. I think this is my favorite snowman. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like a perfect movie when Himself is not around. The snowman is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When the candle is lit it has a translucent look to it. I hope you like the movie :)

      Delete
  6. I don't know this one. It sounds lovely.

    ReplyDelete