Friday, January 26, 2024

Godzilla vs. Biollante

Godzilla vs. Biollante is a 1989 Japanese kaiju film distributed by Toho and produced under their subsidiary Toho Pictures. It is the 17th film in the Godzilla franchise, the second film in the franchise's Heisei period, and a sequel to 1984's The Return of Godzilla. It is generally well-reviewed, and we enjoyed it. Biollante is an interesting addition here. Too expensive to buy, and we were unable to find it streaming. We were fortunate to have someone lend us theirs.

trailer:



*******

17 comments:

  1. ...a bit outside of my wheelhouse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that fluffy snowman. Happy FRiday Nita.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll give that one a pass but your snowman is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I remembered where these snow dolls came from...

      Delete
  4. You certainly have enough snowmen / snow people!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think so. We won't have room on the couch if I get more lol

      Delete
  5. I love the snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will not regret missing this movie--lol!
    Sometimes the carrot noses remind me so much of bird beaks. I must be in a silly mood this morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snowmen are a bit silly anyway, and I agree about those carrot noses :)

      Delete
  7. I love Godzilla but haven't seen this one. You have the best collection of snow people. This guy is too stinkin' cute

    ReplyDelete
  8. This reminds me of the childhood time watching the original movie from Japan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The original Godzilla movie is a classic!

      Delete
  9. don't know if we own this one but Mr. M. is a godzilla fan from when he was a kid. Fuzzy snowman, too cool.

    ReplyDelete