Monday, November 13, 2023

Passengers

Passengers (DVD, borrowed) is a 2016 science-fiction romance film starring Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Pratt. The supporting cast features Michael Sheen, Laurence Fishburne and Andy GarcΓ­a. The film follows two passengers on an immense interstellar spacecraft carrying thousands of people to a colony 120 light years from Earth, when Pratt's character is revived 90 years early due to a computer malfunction. Science fiction films aren't common these days, and I'm always pleased to see them made. I enjoyed this.

trailer:



*******

16 comments:

  1. This one sounds like an interesting premise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...120 light years from Earth, just where I'd love to live!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this film. I even remember this film. Funny because it was good but not one of my all time favorites. Maybe I liked it more than I thought since I can remember it so well. Happy Monday Nita.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a favorite, I agree, but we take 'em as they come :)

      Delete
  4. A film I have seen , yesssss!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That might be a good one for me. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, this was pretty good. I still watch most of the science fiction movies that I run across. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish there was more. So much horror, so much romcom, so little science fiction.

      Delete
  7. Oh yes, I really liked this movie! (I think I saw it twice on TV.)
    Have a nice week and all the best, Traude
    πŸ‚πŸƒπŸπŸƒ πŸ‚
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2023/11/ausflug-auf-den-harzberg-im-august-ein.htm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never watch tv and only came across it when someone recommended it to me.

      Delete
  8. Oh i loved it too!!!

    ReplyDelete