Sunday, November 26, 2023

Batman Returns

Batman Returns (Max, Amazon Prime) is a 1992 superhero film, sequel to the 1989 Batman. This is directed by Tim Burton and stars Michael Keaton, Danny DeVito, Michelle Pfeiffer, Christopher Walken, and Michael Gough. Danny Elfman did the music. It begins during the Christmas holiday season. This seems to be one of those love it or hate it movies for most people, though it was nominated for and won some awards. I like it fine, but it's not my favorite Batman.

trailer:



*******

14 comments:

  1. ..Batman's life will go on forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen a lot of these last few movies which surprises me. Even if they are dark, you can't go wrong with Batman. Have a great end of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I've seen this one with the Michael Keaton Batman. But I have seen so many Batman movies and other superhero movies that they have become a total blur to me, to be honest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. They run together for me, too.

      Delete
  4. This one always makes me smile, not for the movie, but for a memory. After this movie came out we had gone to visit friends in Louisville. One of their sons, 3 or 4 at the time, if you asked him Who are you? He'd whisper in a gravelly voice: I'm Batman. So cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved this film when it came out! Such a fabulous cast too. Danny Devito and Michelle Pfeiffer were great in this movie ☺️. Happy wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had forgotten Danny Devito, but he made a fun Penguin.

      Delete
  6. One of the few action franchises I appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I favor Batman over the "supernatural" superheroes.

      Delete
  7. When I think of Batman, I think of the TV series I watched as a kid.

    ReplyDelete