Thursday, November 09, 2023

Finding Nemo

Finding Nemo (Disney+) is a 2003 computer-animated comedy-drama adventure film produced by Pixar Animation Studios for Walt Disney Pictures. The film stars the voices of Albert Brooks, Ellen DeGeneres, Alexander Gould, Willem Dafoe, and Geoffrey Rush. It tells the story of an overprotective clownfish named Marlin (Brooks) who, along with a forgetful regal blue tang named Dory (DeGeneres), searches for his missing son Nemo. I remember when this came out and we took the kids to the theater to see it. Wonderful movie! It's enjoyable for kids and adults alike. Reviews are positive.

trailer:



*******
P.S. I don't keep track of who leaves comments here -it's all I can do to keep track of my own stuff lol- but if you're leaving comments here and I'm not reciprocating on your blog it's an oversight on my part. Please feel free to leave a comment bringing it to my attention. Thanks!

18 comments:

  1. ...was Nemo found?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a Disney fan, at least not with the newer films. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like their new princess-type films at all.

      Delete
  3. I liked that one. We watched it with grandies, which made it even better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, very cute movie! Really enjoyed it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They did a wonderful job with this one :)

      Delete
  5. It's a good thing I love this movie as it was always a pick at school when we were having one of those days-like the last 30 minutes before a vacation began, after the last person finished a big test, etc. I also left it if I had to be out unexpectedly. It is a wonderful film though. I love how kids see it one way and love it and adults can also pick up some other parts to it. It's a miserable day here so maybe I'll watch it this PM. You've got to Just keep swimming after all. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was glad I came back across it. I remembered it well even after many years and loved it just as much this time :)

      Delete
  6. Having a granddaughter in my home (she's 11 now), I'm pretty up on all the kids movies. This is one of the better ones, and we've watched it many times!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree it's one of the better ones. I'm so happy when the kiddie movies are enjoyable to the old folks like me.

      Delete
  7. This is such a sweet film

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always wanted to see this, but don't seem to have a way to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can get a used DVD at Amazon .com for $2. Since you have access to Amazon Prime via your friend there'd be no shipping cost. Just sayin' ;)

      Delete
  9. Aw, a modern classic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is. I can see it being popular for many more generations :)

      Delete