Saturday, November 11, 2023

Atomic Blonde

Atomic Blonde (DVD) is a 2017 action thriller film directed by David Leitch (in his feature directorial debut) and starring Charlize Theron, James McAvoy, John Goodman, Til Schweiger, Eddie Marsan, Sofia Boutella, and Toby Jones. The story revolves around a spy who has to find a list of double agents that is being smuggled into the West on the eve of the collapse of the Berlin Wall in 1989. This one is definitely re-watchable (thus the DVD, since you can't count on anything being available streaming when you want it). The sound track is perfection.

trailer:



*******
That last redbud leaf fell a couple of days ago, but the dogwood tree still has some color:

11 comments:

  1. ...both our redbud and dogwoods are bare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dogwoods will hang on a while longer here.

      Delete
  2. I'm 90% sure I saw this one after watching the trailer, but I can't go back and double check on Netflix DVDs anymore because it is gone for good. Oh well.
    Your dogwood leaves are quite colorful. Have a super weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was new to me. Kind of a female James Bond figure in a way. I'd love a sequel.

      Delete
  3. I think I've seen this film. I remember all the actors playing together. That's pretty good for me. :) I bet it's nice to have a little bit of color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is nice. I'm glad this tree is living so far.

      Delete
  4. This sounds good. Loved seeing the plants still going strong in your garden patio.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do still have some blooms. Fall color is nice.

      Delete
  5. This one does sound good. That period intrigues me.

    ReplyDelete