Friday, November 10, 2023

Burial

Burial (Hulu) is a 2022 war thriller film about a small group of Russian soldiers who have been assigned the task of taking Hitler's discovered remains back to Stalin in Moscow. To be honest, I avoid war movies and only watched this one because the promotional material said there'd be werewolves. No. No werewolves. There were German soldiers who dressed up in skins and prowled the woods to serve as scary ambush. The disappointment was real. On the other hand, if you like these kinds of war movies... well, this is one.

trailer:



*******

8 comments:

  1. ...war movies are on the news daily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and I don't favor war movies anyway.

      Delete
  2. Doesn't sound like my kind of thing -- with or without the werewolves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't generally watch war movies. I was only in it for the werewolves lol

      Delete
  3. I'd pass, even though not having werewolves would be a plus in my book--lol! It doesn't sound very interesting to me. Have a really good weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actual werewolves would've added a lot imo lol

      Delete
  4. Himself might like this one

    ReplyDelete