Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Welcome to Zama

Welcome to Zama (Amazon Prime, Roku) is a 2018 film. "Set in a remote hamlet cut off from the modern world, one man's journey, from childhood to old age, is seen through a unique cinematic narrative where the past, present and future intertwine to show the life of a character living through time." You can watch a trailer at Vimeo or at the Amazon Prime page for this film. I wish I could find a trailer I could embed here.

This is a thought-provoking film that would reward re-watching. Fascinating. Highly recommended.

14 comments:

  1. ...all I can say is, life goes too quickly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have both Prime and Roku, so I will look for this film.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds interesting. Have a super middle of your week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It always helps to have a trailer, does't it? Some sense of what you might choose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there are trailers, so I could watch one, but nothing I could embed here.

      Delete
  5. I will put this one on my watch list. Sounds really different. I hope I can follow it as it jumps around. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was definitely different. It flowed easily and didn't really jump around. I need to watch it again to see how they did that...

      Delete
  6. I will look for this one!. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like an interesting movie, thanks for the recommendation 😊. Happy wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete