Friday, July 19, 2024

Frankenstein vs. The Mummy

Frankenstein vs. The Mummy (2015) is a 2015 horror film. The title is self-explanatory. I may be the only person who will watch these monster movies whenever I come across them... This one takes place in modern times. It got mixed reviews, but what were they expecting? Fine art it ain't, but fun it is. Wikipedia has a chronological list of Frankenstein movies at this link. There's a list of Mummy movies here. There's a lot of fun to be had watching the movies in those lists.

trailer:



*******

I offer this movie poster for the film for Nicole's Friday Face Off:

14 comments:

  1. ...you sure are passionate about movies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do watch a lot. I used to read... *sigh*

      Delete
  2. This sounds full of blood and gore! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are always fun and a great way to procrastinate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many movies. I'm no longer procrastinating lol It's not procrastinating if I never plan to _do_ it, right? ;)

      Delete
  4. LOL! I'm sure you can't be the only one or they'd never be making any more of them. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure I have company out there lol

      Delete
  5. Probably wouldn't attract my attention, but it does sound like fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fun is a good word to describe these types of movies.

      Delete
  6. I'll leave that genre to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this movie. Thank you for joining FFO.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been so glued to Olympics and political coverage...

      Delete