Thursday, December 14, 2023

Violent Night

Violent Night (Amazon Prime) is a 2022 Christmas action comedy film about Santa Claus (portrayed by David Harbour) fighting a heavily armed group who have taken a wealthy family hostage in their home. This is surprisingly heartwarming. I'd watch it again.

trailer:



*******

The past 5 years The Husband has only been home on weekends, and I used a tabletop tree here while he put up the 7-foot tree where he was. He dearly loves the larger tree, so we put it up here this year.

 

16 comments:

  1. ...a lovely tree! ☃️ 🎄 ❄️ 🎅🏼

    ReplyDelete
  2. That movie sounds like perfect entertainment while I recover. Your Christmas tree is beautiful along with the other decorations I can see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to hear what you think of the movie.

      Delete
  3. I wondered about this film, and it sounds like its worth the watch. And the tree is lovely. I hope you enjoy it as much as your husband does.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tree looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen this on Amazon but haven't clicked on it to watch. I will have to give it a try. I do like your Christmas tree. Have a nice day today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I may actually watch this one because of you saying it was heartwarming. Not what I would have expected from what I see--lol!
    The tree looks great! I haven't decorated at all since my tabletop tree base broke a few years back--lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One reason for my getting a few tiny tabletop trees is that if something were to happen to keep me from getting out a bigger one I'd still have some Christmas tree options.

      Delete
  7. Okay--I watched it. Yes--very, very violent and yet still a bit heartwarming--lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heartwarming! Yes! lol It's got the makings of an annual watch :)

      Delete