Friday, December 29, 2023

7 Women and a Murder



7 Women and a Murder (Netflix) is a 2021 Italian comedy mystery film. I watched it dubbed in English. I can only find a trailer in Hindi, which seems strange. Hmmm... The image above is from the Netflix site.

*******

More little trees. The one in the front center came from The Metal Museum and was bought at the annual arts and crafts fair our Natural History museum puts on every year. I had my eye on it for years before I finally bought one. The one on the left came from Target, and the one on the right came from Bed, Bath, and Beyond.


14 comments:

  1. I bet your home is filled with some really wonderful holiday cheer. I'm glad you've been sharing all these Nita. And today's movie sounds like something I may like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could put the lovely scent of the heating cider on the blog lol

      Delete
  2. ...The Metal Museum looks like a great place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a true treasure, the only one of its kind in North America. We're proud of it :)

      Delete
  3. I love your little trees and that wonderful nativity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet. I mean your wee trees, not the movie!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, yeah, the movie wasn't so sweet.

      Delete
  5. That sounds a good film.
    I do like your little trees.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely painted wood Nativity, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was a gift to Rick from a church member who made it. Sweet :)

      Delete
  7. Such an odd movie--lol!
    I love the simple trees the best. These are all excellent! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, definitely odd lol I like the simple ones, too. It's fun having a variety.

      Delete