Sunday, June 30, 2024

Tank 432

Tank 432 is a 2015 British psychological horror film about mercenaries tasked with transporting a hostage and a survivor across a battlefield. Along the way, the mercenaries become trapped in an abandoned armoured personnel carrier they enter as refuge against an unseen enemy. The Younger Son popped his DVD into the player, and I'm always happy for someone else to choose the movie. It's also available free on The Roku Channel and on Plex. As you might imagine, professional critics weren't enthusiastic in their praise. This made a fun mindless watch, though.

trailer:



*******

10 comments:

  1. ...sometimes a fun mindless watch is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Himself would like this

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll pass but I hope you are doing well and staying cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Air conditioning! I'm grateful for air conditioning!

      Delete
  4. And I hope you were able to watch it with the younger soon too. Happy July, or last few hours of June, depending on when you read this comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he watched with me. Our movie tastes align nicely.

      Delete
  5. Interesting, that looks like something I would like!

    ReplyDelete