Friday, June 28, 2024

Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham...

Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham... is a 2001 Indian Hindi-language family drama film. It was a major success at the box office and was well-reviewed by critics. I've liked all the Hindi films I've seen so far, and this is no exception. Delightful. Touching without being too emotional. You will smile back when these characters smile, or at least I did.

trailer:



*******

I'm sharing this image from the movie poster at Wikipedia for Nicole's Friday Face Off:



*******

10 comments:

  1. ...it sure is colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only seen 1 Hindi film and I agree with you, it was good. I really should check more of them out. Films are like books though-there are way too many of them. :) Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is not to love?! Costumes, music, the colours and the food!

    ReplyDelete
  4. O. K. I have to take a look... that means watching the whole film.
    You won't believe this, I've never seen a Hindi film.
    So let's get to work.
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a lot of Hindi films, many to choose from.

      Delete