Monday, September 18, 2023

Radius (2017)

Radius -free with an Amazon Prime subscription, and also available free on Tubi and YouTube (embedded below) and other services- is a 2017 Canadian science fiction thriller film about two survivors of a car accident who discover that one causes the death of anyone who comes within a certain radius of him, and the other has the ability to nullify this effect. Generally well-reviewed, I enjoyed this one. It has such an unusual plot.

via YouTube (You'll have to click through to YouTube's site to watch, as this movie is age restricted.):



*******

12 comments:

  1. I've not seen or heard about this one & being Canadian you know I need to check out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:07 AM

    We watched this last week. Interesting premise, but the ending was a bit flat. - CJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It ended suddenly, that's the truth.

      Delete
  3. We don't get the same selection of films on Prime over here - pity! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...I'll pass, I'm still a kid at heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds so strange I had to put it on my list. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked this one.

      Delete
    2. I made a list of some of your movie suggestions and just finished this one, too! I do love a mystery with an unusual plot and nothing better than redemption at the end--whoohoo! Loved it!

      Delete
    3. I was surprised by how satisfying that ending was. Redemption is always good to see.

      Delete