Friday, September 15, 2023

In & Of Itself

In & Of Itself (on Hulu) is another movie I wouldn't have watched without having had it highly recommended by every one of my Facebook friends who had seen it. IMDb describes it this way: "Storyteller and Conceptual Magician Derek DelGaudio attempts to understand the illusory nature of identity and answer the deceptively simple question 'Who am I?'" I'm filled with meh, which puts me outside the almost universal acclaim I see online.

trailer:



*******

12 comments:

  1. ...I'm filled with meh, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay. Now I have to see this one for myself.
    You know what annoys me about Hulu, I add something and it sticks it in randomly somewhere and I have to search for it in my watchlist. Does it do that for you? I add it in and then can't find it and am scrolling and scrolling through. No wonder I am not sure what I even have in the my stuff lists.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Hulu watchlist is so short! Only 2 movies in it.

      Delete
  3. This sounds interesting. You find such fascinating films Nita.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one was courtesy of Facebook friends.

      Delete
  4. Himself would really like this, but we don't get Hulu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have Hulu as part of a pkg deal that includes ESPN+ and Disney

      Delete
  5. Meh! That is a hoot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's how I sometimes feel and wonder "what is wrong with me!" (But mostly, I don't care!)

    ReplyDelete