Friday, May 12, 2023

Deep Dark (2015)

Deep Dark is a 2015 horror film about a failed artist who finds a way to create award-winning sculptures. I watched it on Tubi.

trailer:



Moria has a spoiler-filled review. Horror Cult Films calls it "a surreal, gripping tale of what one man will do for success and how partnerships aren’t without consequence. Dark, twisted and utterly captivating..." Bloody Disgusting says, "Boasting some excellent acting, a melding of fantastical ideas that work, and great skill behind the camera, Medaglia has crafted a strange fantasy horror film that capably uses an age-old morality tale as its base."

9 comments:

  1. ...turn you lemons into lemonade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Without lemons. With nothing. Then try to make lemonade

      Delete
  2. Sounds a little gory for my taste, but I know you enjoy them. Happy Mother's Day too Nita.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't find it gory. Dark, yes, but not gory.

      Delete
  3. Hmmm, sounds gratuitously gory

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whew! I don't think I"m THAT desperate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently some people will do _anything_ for their art.

      Delete