Sunday, April 12, 2020

Dark Matter

Dark Matter is a science fiction television series from 2015-2017. We watched the first two seasons on the Sci-Fi channel back when we had cable and the third season when we took advantage of a free trial month on Netflix. from Wikipedia:
A group of six people awaken in stasis pods with amnesia aboard the starship Raza. They have no memories of who they are or their lives before awakening, so they assume the names One through Six, in the order in which they left stasis. They stabilize their vessel and set about trying to uncover their identities and what happened to them.
trailer:



episode 1:



It's worth looking for if you like science fiction.

14 comments:

  1. ...chalk this one up along with many that never hit my radar screen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We look specifically for science fiction and space opera. We were surprised when this got cancelled :(

      Delete
  2. This sounds like my sort of programme. I'll see if it is still available on Netflix. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is on Netflix: https://www.netflix.com/title/80023289

      Delete
  3. This sounds interesting. I can't believe I never saw this. Happy Easter, dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It flew under the radar it seems, never really breaking through.

      Delete
  4. The hubby used to watch this series. And I actually remember this! He was more into it than I was, but I still used to watch it with him. Nice to see it is still around. Hope it was a Happay easter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved this one and hated to see it cancelled after just 3 seasons. Such a shame :( But it's nice to have it still around on Netflix :)

      Delete
  5. This sounds vaguely familiar, but I don't remember if I watched it or not

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd kinda forgotten about it, to be honest, before I ran across a mention of it online.

      Delete
  6. I saw part of the first episode, but it's not my cup of coffee! Have a nice day, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was such an interesting concept and I was disappointed when it got cancelled. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A real shame, I think. There aren't enough space opera-type shows.

      Delete