Thursday, April 18, 2019

Captain Marvel

Captain Marvel is a 2019 superhero movie, an origin story of the title character but also the story of Nick Fury and Phil Coulson from before the beginnings of the Avengers. If you like the super-hero movies, you'll like this. Don't go to see it knowing what to expect and then complain it didn't offer something else. This is also a necessary movie to see if you plan on watching the Avengers: Endgame film when it comes out later this month.

trailer:



The New York Times says, " it’s pretty good fun ... It’s not too long, not too self-important, and benefits from the craft and talent of a cast that includes Annette Bening, Jude Law and Ben Mendelsohn." Variety has a glowing review.

8 comments:

  1. Looks good! Love the cat scene at the end of the trailer. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Man is very excited to see Endgame when it comes out - me, I'll be home crafting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol To each his own. Endgame is, I think, supposed to be the last in this series. I'll definitely be seeing it even though I think we all know where it's going.

      Delete
  3. I have watched several of the Marvel movies but don't think I have seen enough of them to watch Endgame...yet. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've seen them all. My husband is a fan and keeps me up on when new ones get released. I don't see all of them in the theater.

      Delete
  4. This was a great movie. Goose was my favorite character. I find most of these Marvel films really entertaining and a good story. If only we rally had superheros to save of from ourselves. I am excited for Avengers:Endgame which will be here soon. Happy Easter weekend. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goose, yes! That was a surprising character ;) I felt sorry for the folks who left while the end credits were rolling. I thought people knew better than that these days.

      Happy Easter Weekend :) I'm making hot cross buns today :)

      Delete