Thursday, September 07, 2017

Minnesota Clay

Minnesota Clay is a 1964 spaghetti western directed by Sergio Corbucci and starring Cameron Mitchell. Mitchell was a prolific actor and is a long-time favorite. You can watch it online at DailyMotion.com here.



Fistful of Pasta says, "It's beautifully shot, hiding the film's reduced budget very well, and Mitchell adds a distinctive melancholic touch to his character of the aging gunslinger-with-a-past." Spaghetti-Western.net says, "Cameron Mitchell as Clay lends the film a certain gravitas and weight where it desperately needs it and turns in a good piece of acting; if he had had a better screenplay to work from, Clay might have become one of the more famous characters in the world of the Spaghetti Western."

4 comments:

  1. Somehow I've never gotten into spaghetti westerns. Not sure why. I may watch this one which might help me understand my reluctance to appreciate them. Thanks for the link and review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started with the classics and worked my way out from there. I wouldn't recommend this one if you don't like spaghetti westerns to begin with ;)

      Delete
    2. I love spaghetti westerns too and this such a great film/movie 😁. Happy Sunday! J 😊

      Delete
    3. Yes, I've loved spaghetti westerns for a long time. I'm just now noticing Cameron Mitchell in them, for some reason lol

      Delete