Monday, February 27, 2023

Trilogy of Terror

Trilogy of Terror is a 1975 American made-for-television anthology horror film. It features three segments (being a trilogy of terror, after all...), based on unrelated short stories by Richard Matheson and each starring Karen Black. I don't tend to like anthology films, but not liking a thing is no excuse for refusing to watch something this highly recommended. I'm glad I tried it.

via YouTube:



Moria says it is "considered a classic of horror television." 1000 Misspent Hours says, "this movie stands head and shoulders above the norm for broadcast horror." Horror News has a positive review and an extensive plot summary with screenshots. Rotten Tomatoes has a critics consensus score of 92%.

8 comments:

  1. ...1000 Misspent Hours?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that site for horror film reviews.

      Delete
  2. He is rather scary looking, especially if he moves. He'd also be a fun mantel ornament though. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not want him looking at me from the mantel lol

      Delete
  3. I remember this one! That little Tiki Doll freaked me out! 😺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one's worth watching the trilogy for.

      Delete