Thursday, October 14, 2021

Alice, Sweet Alice

Alice, Sweet Alice is a 1976 horror film. This was Brooke Shields' film debut.

I watched it on tubi tv. It's also on Daily Motion:



Slant Magazine has a review. Dread Central concludes, "Alice, Sweet Alice is a wonderful low-budget horror flick made with a lot of care and thought. If it weren’t for a bit of rough acting every now and then, I’d be tempted to call it a masterpiece." DVD Talk says, "It's a film that rewards repeated viewings." Rotten Tomatoes has a critics consensus score of 82%.





12 comments:

  1. ...Brooke Shields is a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's interesting to see the early work of now-established actors.

      Delete
  2. I'll have to check this out

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like this movie very much. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised. Not all 70s horror holds up so well.

      Delete
  4. You are the queen of finding these films. Being a former teacher, I will give an an A+. Me, an F as I never seem to find anything very unique. Hope it was a super day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of lists of recommendations come across my radar :)

      Delete
  5. I would be interested to see Brook before she became a famous actress. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fun to see them early on, isn't it :)

      Delete
  6. I remember this one from way back, a re-view would be good! Thanks, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A film worth watching is worth watching again :)

      Delete