Wednesday, August 07, 2024

Europa Report

Europa Report (Netflix) is a 2013 science fiction film about the first crewed mission to Europa, one of Jupiter's moons. After a disastrous technical failure that causes the loss of all communications with Earth and a series of further crises, the crew continues its mission to Europa and finds mounting evidence of life on that moon. I know I had seen this before, but when I checked I hadn't written a blog post on it. I enjoyed the re-watch. It gets good reviews.

trailer:



*******

14 comments:

  1. ...thanks, but I'm happy staying right here on earth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still heartbroken I can't stop at the moonbase on my way to the Mars colony :(

      Delete
  2. Himself might like this one, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I've seen this when the husband watched it. It sounds very familiar. Sadly now he's gone from sci-fi to some teen style movies as his binge watching picks. Why? I have no idea, but some of them make me shake my head. Have a super day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, moods lol We go on odd trips in movies, too.

      Delete
  4. I'm too mean to pay for Netflix, perhaps I must get it again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Netflix was the first one we tried, back when there weren't very many.

      Delete
  5. I get scared too much! You go for it, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one's not scary. Or I didn't think so...

      Delete
  6. The title sounded familiar, but the trailer wasn't. Turns out it's on my watchlist--lol! Like so many other movies and shows and documentaries--lol! ;) This one does sound interesting.

    ReplyDelete