Monday, October 02, 2023

The Curse of Bridge Hollow

The Curse of Bridge Hollow (Netflix) is a 2022 American comedy horror film. I find this a delightful, lighthearted film about a young family who has moved to a new town and is trying to settle in. The father is a science teacher and skeptic, doesn't believe in the paranormal or supernatural, and doesn't understand the town's obsession with Halloween. The daughter finds out the house they've moved to is said to be haunted. If you want something seasonal but not scary give this a try.

trailer:



The Horror Society has a positive review.

*******

12 comments:

  1. Definitely no scary movies for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun choice, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Husband likes ones like this. He doesn't like the scary or gory ones.

      Delete
  3. ...I don't understand obsession with Halloween either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least this one is funny. Funny ones are good with me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good to have some comedies in the horror films :) My husband much prefers those.

      Delete
  5. Wish I had Netflix. It sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Netflix starts at $6.99 a month, and they do have good stuff. That's where I find most of the Asian movies. That said, there are soo many services! Too many. Way too many!

      Delete