Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Revelation Trail

Revelation Trail is a 2013 horror western. It doesn't have names I recognize associated with it, but that didn't keep me from enjoying it. You never know how these kinds of low-budget movies will be, but they did a great job here. This is a good example of the horror western and a good place to start if you've never seen one. I can recommend it. Unless you don't do zombies. Be warned, CJ, zombies ahead!

I watched it on Amazon Prime.

trailer:



Please share a drink-related image and join us at Elizabeth's T Stands for Tuesday blogger gathering.

12 comments:

  1. Cool movie! And I love your cup! Happy T-Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mug is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 😺I'll skip watching the trailer and enjoy looking at your mug

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...orange is a great color of the season.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pumpkin and cup! Perfect for the season!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zombies are scary, I don't mind blood and gore and body pieces, but Zombies -no thanks you! Happy T Day, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I pass on zombies--lol! Perfect cup. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh I'm watching this tonight. Thanks for the suggestion. Have a great day today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute mug - but I skip the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not sure about the movie, but I am in love with the Halloween inspired vignette and that incredibly cool mug. Thanks for sharing these with us for T this Tuesday, dear friend.

    "Failed to Publish," but I'll keep trying.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think your pumpkins and gourd are so festive, and your mug is once again very cool. I hope it was a great T day Nita.

    ReplyDelete