Saturday, October 21, 2023

Clive Barker's The Plague

Clive Barker's The Plague (on Hulu, free on Tubi) is a 2006 horror film. It's good enough and worth watching once if you're looking for October/Halloween fare. Plot from Wikipedia:
In 1983, one day all of the world's children under the age of nine simultaneously fall into a catatonic state. For the next ten years, every child who is born, is born in a state of catatonia. During this state, the children experience seizures twice a day which develops and maintains muscle mass.

In 1993, all the children wake up in zombie-like state, unrelentingly pursuing, attacking and murdering all adults.

trailer:

10 comments:

  1. ...Halloween, you are in your glory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to recover from a CTA I had yesterday. It is movie time all day. I will watch this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love movie marathons. Perfect for recovery days.

      Delete
  3. You almost had me until I read zombies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a very weird plot indeed. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, but I had enough horro kids when I was teaching! Valerie

    ReplyDelete