Thursday, February 20, 2020

I Am Sartana, Your Angel of Death

I Am Sartana, Your Angel of Death (also known as Sartana the Gravedigger) is a 1969 spaghetti western, 2nd in the Sartana series. Fewer people were killed in this one than in the first, not that that's saying much. The killings are bloodless affairs, though, so don't let that stop you if you're delicate about gore. One shot, one spot of blood, and we're off to the next chase. It's great fun, as spaghetti westerns usually are, and this one has the added joy of Klaus Kinski.



10 comments:

  1. The title would make a great pick up line. 😺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It'd be a great way to discover whether or not you have a "tribal" connection, like "42" or "Did you cry when Wash died," or "I live for the one; I die for the one." Old people with off-beat taste, yes, that's my tribe lol

      Delete
  2. For some reason, this one just didn't seem to interest me. I guess I didn't feel like spending over an hour and a half after seeing the first few minutes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The whole mistaken/stolen identity thing with Sartana had me right from the start.

      Delete
  3. ...what a cheery thought to start my day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enthusiasm in movie titles, that's what we need :)

      Delete
  4. Not for me, but thanks! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spaghetti westerns are a lot of fun but not for everybody. Like roller coasters ;)

      Delete
  5. Sounds good to me, I love spaghetti westerns and limited gore is always welcome ...lol 😉. Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are a sub-genre dear to me heart :)

      Delete