Saturday, February 08, 2020

Creature

Creature is a 1985 science fiction/horror film. Klaus Kinski is in this one, and I don't need a better reason to watch a movie. It's slow. The acting certainly isn't the movie's strongest point. I had it on while I washed the dishes and did a few other things, and it was a fine choice for that.



1000 Misspent Hours says, "I thought it was a fun little movie". Million Monkey Theater says, "It's no better or worse than any of the other half-million Alien rip-offs, but it does have a few good moments worth remembering".

12 comments:

  1. Maybe I should put this on while I do dishes and housework stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It worked well for that. It's not at all hard to keep up with.

      Delete
  2. Good morning, my husband probably has seen this one-he watches allot of sci fi Happy Saturday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a lot of them, which is good for fans :)

      Delete
  3. Great to watch something on while you do the dishes, I may end up breaking something though as you know what I'm like with horror movies ...lol 😉. Sorry I haven't visited much this week, our yearly beer festival is in full swing at the moment, cheers ...lol 😉. I hope you've had a great week and wishing you a happy weekend! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beer Festival! I look forward to seeing reports and photos on your blog :)

      Delete
  4. ...It's no better or worse than any of the other half-million Alien rip-offs, what a review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes "average" is plenty good enough, especially if you get Klaus Kinski.

      Delete
  5. Somehow I don't think I can get into this one. Not sure why, but after watching a few minutes, I was sure I'd never finish it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It may be a period piece. Maybe you had to be there lol

      Delete
  6. I think I would drop even more china if I watched it while doing the dishes!😁😁😱

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe the chore would be distracting enough to prevent a buy-in to the scare. It works for me ;) though I hafta think the director and actors wouldn't approve of my lack of focus lol

      Delete