Saturday, February 14, 2015

Merv

Merv (via SF Signal) is a science fiction short film by Matt Inns. This is the description from the Vimeo page:
After the end of the world, Merv’s life in the lonely wastes is comfortably boring until an unexpected signal heralds the coming of a stranger, threatening the existence of the precious green sprout, his only company, he so lovingly cares for. With his lonesome life turned upside down, Merv finally begins to discover the simple truth of happiness.
I dearly love this one.

via Vimeo:

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like something I would like, so I'm off to check out the Vimeo short. And if you love this film, chances are, I will, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you liked it. That's one of the good things about short films: so little time to invest to check them out.

      Delete