Monday, May 20, 2024

Frightmare (1981)

Frightmare (Tubi) is a 1983 American supernatural slasher film notable for being Jeffrey Combs' horror film acting debut. He is a favorite here. The film's plot follows a group of drama students who decide to kidnap the corpse of a recently deceased horror movie star. By disrupting his tomb, they unwittingly release an ancient black magic that begins consuming them one by one. This is a fun low-budget horror flick. And you can't go wrong with Jeffrey Combs!

You can watch it here via YouTube:



*******

10 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this one but that's quite the title. :) Happy new week Nita.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...it sounds low-budget to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are many good movies out there that had small budgets.

      Delete
  3. On the fence about this one

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barb loves a good horror movie. The old ones have some nostalgia, they may not be as scary anymore but still very good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I wasn't watching horror movies back in the day, and I can see how they'd have seemed scary then.

      Delete
  5. I'd pass, but I'm glad you liked it and are posting again, my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just a big fan of Jeffrey Combs :) It's nice to be back.

      Delete