Monday, November 30, 2015

Memphis Botanic Garden in the Fall


A week ago I went to the Memphis Botanic Garden, one of my favorite local parks.


What lovely Autumn color! Now to be honest, there've been better years for good fall color, and we never get the kind of glorious color here in Memphis that people in some other parts of the country are blessed with. Nevertheless....


We had had our first frost on our patio the night before, though some areas had frost earlier. The high temperature on the day I was here was 58F.


There were people in every area of the park, but not so many that it was hard to get photos.


It's such a peaceful setting. Take a seat, and enjoy the late afternoon.

4 comments:

  1. I'm picturing walking there and sitting on that bench for a little break. Lovely spot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a nice place for a walk any time of year :)

      Delete
  2. So lovely! I´m going to think about it all day... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx :) We've had rain here for _days_, so these scenes might be good ones for me to think about, too :)

      Delete