Monday, November 09, 2015

Dredd

This is the 3rd or 4th time I've seen Dredd, but I don't see that I've ever blogged it. Dredd is actually a fun movie and quite re-watchable, though I'd never have suspected that before seeing it the first time. A science fiction/action/cop film, it came out in 2012 and stars Karl Urban. Don't confuse it with Judge Dredd, which came out in 1995 and starred Sylvester Stallone.

trailer:



Moria complains that it's more action film and not much science fiction. NPR says, "Not only is Dredd a smart bit of September counterprogramming, it's a gleefully audacious, visceral, near-perfect action movie." Forbes says the main character is "played to perfection by Karl Urban" and says, "I liked Dredd a lot, because there were so many aspects to like."

No comments:

Post a Comment