Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Tourist Trap

Tourist Trap is a 1979 horror film about a group of teens whose car trouble strands them in the middle of the road near, yes, you guessed it, a tourist trap. Mannequins can indeed be truly horrifying. Chuck Connors stars as the attraction's proprietor.



HorrorNews.net closes with this: "Recommended? Hell yes, I love this damn film, enuff said!" Horror Express calls it "One of the best horror films of the 1970's". Moria calls it "a genuinely strange film" and says, "Connors has clear fun, giving a great demented performance".

8 comments:

  1. Just from the looks of things, I had to laugh. It sounds like more humor than horror to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strangely enough I remember this movie title from way back when. Didn't see it but the title stuck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't remember it from when it came out, and now I don't remember how I came across it. It's definitely 70s material

      Delete
  3. I forgot about the Ides of March. Thank you for reminding me. :) Hope yours was a good one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nobody stabbed me in the back, so there's that ;)

      Delete
  4. Chuck Connors in a horror film? Now that's funny in itself--LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does a good job, taking the part seriously. The kids are the weak link here.

      Delete