Tuesday, September 03, 2024

Crimes of the Future (2022)

Crimes of the Future (2022) (Hulu) is a 2022 science fiction body horror drama film written and directed by David Cronenberg. The film stars Viggo Mortensen, Léa Seydoux and Kristen Stewart. I lean away from body horror as a sub-genre but watched for Mortensen. This is not my kind of movie. It was fascinating, but I can't say I enjoyed it.

from Wikipedia:
It follows a performance artist duo (Mortensen and Seydoux) who perform surgery for audiences in a future where human evolution has accelerated for much of the population.

trailer:



*******

10 comments:

  1. ...it doesn't sound like my kind either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to broaden my horizons, but I don't go back for seconds.

      Delete
  2. Barb loves horror movies, I will have to tell her about this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually sounds pretty dreadful--lol!
    Hope you have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure broaden them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is definitely not my cup of tea.

    Got the dreaded "Failed to Publish," but will keep trying till blogger takes my comment.

    ReplyDelete