Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Walking for Miles and Miles and Miles, Inside

Last month I posted 1-Mile walking videos I use. This post covers walking videos that take up to an hour. The first several of these are from Leslie Sansone. I have a number of her videos and have found her approach remarkably useful over the years.

2-Mile Fat Burning:



3-Mile Fat Burning:



3-Mile Walk Strong:



5K:



She has videos with longer walks, and I'd recommend those DVDs.

Leslie Sansone is not the only one who does the walk-at-home concept at longer distances and times. Here's a 5-mile run and walk:



And this is a 1-hour healthy heart walk:

8 comments:

  1. These look great, and are wonderful substitutes when we can't actually get outside and walk due to inclement weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not like walking, but it's a fun enough substitute :)

      Delete
  2. I like her videos but I could't walk that far if I wanted to anymore--LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are actually a lot easier than walking the same distance would be, I guess because you're not moving forward. And then of course when you get tired there you are, right where you started, and you can just sit down on the couch ;)

      Delete
    2. True. I should have said I can't walk/stand very long. But a little is better than nothing. ;)

      Delete
    3. That's the best thing about exercising at home. I can stop anytime and there I am. I usually watch movies while I'm exercising, and I can rest any time I need to without worrying about over-doing. I'd love to have a couple of pieces of equipment here that I know they have at gyms, but other than that this is better for me in adapting a plan that suits me :) I agree with you! Whatever I do is better than not doing anything :)

      Delete
  3. I know someone who uses these and loves them. I need these for the winter when I can't get out. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are perfect for winter! I have several of the DVDs for variety :)

      Delete