Friday, September 07, 2007

Slapstick Blog-a-Thon

Slapstick Blogathon, Day 2
Day 3
Day 4, part 1
Day 4, part 2
Day 4, part 3

Day 1:
I thought The Husband might appreciate the Slapstick Blog-a-Thon, and sho nuf, he got out The Three Stooges VHS containing A Pain in the Pullman (viewable online in two parts, part 1 and part 2), Gents Without Cents and Termites of 1938 (view online here).

Niagara Falls (from Gents Without Cents) was one of the few Stooges bits I thought was funny, but we acted out Slowly I Turned a lot when we were kids. Here it is:

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:38 PM

    Niagra Falls! Slowly I turned...step by step...inch by inch...

    Oh, it's a great gag. I'm glad the Slapstick Blog-a-Thon inspired some chuckling in your neck of the woods. We can all use a good laugh and slapstick comedians provide plenty :)

    ReplyDelete