Monday, September 13, 2021

100 Days of Dante

100 Days of Dante is a joint reading project. It started on September 8, but it's not to late to join in. Start here. You can follow podcasts here on Spotify.

from the 100 Days of Dante website:
Join the world’s largest Dante reading group.

Starting September 8th and ending on Easter 2022, we will read three cantos a week, learning from teachers who know and love Dante well.

Introductory video (1 1/2 minutes):



The readings begin here at this link. Will you join me? It's been ages since I read this, so it's past time for another journey with Dante. I think it'll be fun to have company this time through.

16 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link, I'd like to try this. Having a study group may help get through it all, finally.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've loved it when I've read it in the past. The videos for each canto are helpful.

      Delete
  2. This sounds fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never read Dante, but will go check out the podcast to decide if it is something worth doing or not. I took a peak, and it does sound interesting. Happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm enjoying it, especially that the presenters are different and not the same for each canto.

      Delete
  4. ...I don't think that I could keep up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're only on canto 3 so far, and the readings are short.

      Delete
  5. I've always wanted to read this book, so this sounds like the perfect time to do so. I read the first three cantos and it seemed doable on a daily basis. Count me in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The scheduled reading is helpful to me, and the videos point out things I'd've missed. I'm enjoying it so far.

      Delete
  6. I have never read Dante. I wish I had more time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds good, thanks! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I might give it a pass this time -- I can't even keep up with blogs! -- but it sounds like an interesting reading project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep forgetting it's Tuesday tea time :(

      Delete