Friday, September 11, 2020

Pecos Cleans Up

Pecos Cleans Up is a 1967 comic spaghetti western about a trio of musicians who enlists a proven good-guy gunman to help them follow a treasure map to Montezuma's gold.



DVD Talk closes with this:
Pecos Cleans Up is a genre-bending and quite eccentric little show that possesses a whiff of the kind of high jinks and derring-do that is normally associated with pulpy old school Saturday matinee shows. The sometimes rudimentary yet flamboyant and slightly camp set designs found in parts of El Supremo's temple - along with El Supremo's outfit - add to this aspect of the show. However, at a technical level Pecos Cleans Up remains a stylish looking and suitably action packed film.
Spaghetti-Western.net has a review.

16 comments:

  1. ...you sure know them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure. Maybe I'll give it a peek later

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes a little lighter entertainment is what I want.

      Delete
  3. Thanks, but not for me today! Have a great weekend, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I have seen this one. It sounds familiar. And if not, it sounds pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like it could be a fun one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, "fun" is what I got out of it :)

      Delete
  6. Fabulous and fun! Another great spaghetti western 😁. Happy wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to see this one once I have my own computer back. It sounds light enough I would really enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely light. I hope you enjoy it :)

      Delete