Friday, October 07, 2022

Invasion of Astro-Monster

Invasion of Astro-Monster is a 1965 monster movie directed by Ishiro Honda and is a Japanese/American co-production. It is the sixth film in the Godzilla franchise. I watched it on HBO MAX. They don't have all of the monster movies, but they have a lot of them. It's also available free on Tubi

and via YouTube:



I'm able to watch this video without any trouble and without jumping through any hoops. This is not an age-restricted video, though some websites have a default of 13 years for accessing their site so you might have to sign in to some sites to view the video. Also, your own personal/work browser settings can be an issue. If you get an age-restricted notice on your end I'm not sure what's causing that, but it's not an issue with the "rating" of the video itself.

6 comments:

  1. I don't know this film, but it's a fun title. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The person who comes up with movie titles should get on-screen credit.

      Delete
  2. ...another that I missed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I miss this movie?

    ReplyDelete