Sunday, May 18, 2008

Jumanji

The Elder Son suggested we watch this during supper. I had never seen Jumanji and neither had The Younger Son or The Daughter. The Elder Son had seen it in the theater with The Husband when it first came out and they had rented it and watched it at home some years ago. This DVD copy came in a 2-pack with Zathura for $7.99. Not a bad price.

We all enjoyed this. I like Robin Williams when he is scripted -it's when he's ad-libbing that I don't like him. We thought the movie was perfectly cast. We'd love to see special features like interviews with the actors, information on the groundbreaking special effects with interviews with those responsible, an interview with Chris Van Allsburg, whose book was the basis for the movie....

I can't believe I'm just now getting around to seeing this one.

trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment