Thursday, December 20, 2007

Scrooge Ballet


I remember the first time I saw this 1992 Northern Ballet Theatre production of A Christmas Carol on TV we managed to get almost all of it on tape. We watched it that way for years until The Husband found a DVD of it online somewhere and bought it for me. I love the music in this, and it amazes me how faithfully they can tell the story in dance. I wish I could find any clips at all of this that I could link to or embed here. This deserves much wider distribution.

12/16/2008: We watched this again tonight, and I still can't find any clips of it.

I've added a photo at the top of the post from the Northern Ballet Theatre site just to give a hint of the joy of the production.

12/1/2009: I'm still looking in vain for a clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment