Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Dead for a Dollar (2022)

Dead for a Dollar is a 2022 western film starring Christoph Waltz, Willem Dafoe, and Rachel Brosnahan. I'm glad to see they're still making traditional westerns. This is definitely worth watching if you like westerns, but it won't go in my re-watch queue.

trailer:



Home Sweet Home still needs some work -for example, I thought it would be easier and much less expensive to make this twin bed look like a couch- but all in all we're settling into a pleasant routine. Hoorah!

12 comments:

  1. Glad things at home are going well! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm having to get used to meal planning lol

      Delete
  2. I'll have to give this a look

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Willem Dafoe is a major draw for me.

      Delete
  3. ...you amaze me with all that you find.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This just showed up as a suggestion.

      Delete
  4. I really like Willem Dafoe. I think I will give this a try. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you're getting settled in!
    Where did you watch this? Streaming somehwere?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hurrah everyone is settling in. You must be happy the hubby is home. And this movie sounds good. I'm going to check that it is Paramount +.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iirc it's on Hulu and on Paramount+.

      Delete