Friday, March 04, 2016

If I am guilty so are you, it was March 4th 1982

Radar:


by Morphine

Lyrics:
Got to the driver of my car, past the dogs, past the guards
And all of my alarms supposed to be so state of the art
You penetrate my radar, you penetrate my radar
You drop a bomb in my backyard, you penetrate my radar

You played me like a chess game and now you say checkmate
While you go running freely spending money every place
And me I got to hide and I don't dare to show my face
If I am guilty so are you, it was March 4th, 1982

Riding around forever on an empty tank of gas
And an empty pocketbook I better get it to the bank
High up in a glider high up here without a care

I got all the time in the world
I got all the time in the world to spare

2 comments:

  1. OK, I'm lost. I don't get how the title of your post matches the lyrics to the song. Maybe I need more information about this song.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a quote from the lyrics. I got interested in songs that had dates in them, and this one turned up.

      Delete