Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Silent Night, Holy Night

Updated 11/26/2016: I found this on Youtube at long last! You can watch it embedded below:



This was my last post about this video:
"Silent Night" is an old VHS, an animated Happy Face Video, that lasts 27 minutes. We have been unable to find it on DVD. From the back of the box:
This is a unique animated film about how the song "Silent Night" came to be written in Oberndorf, Germany, in the late 19th century. The characters are beautifully created, the colors come alive and the beloved melodies known to all of us are threaded throughout the story.
The Daughter found this on a DVD this year, and we are delighted to have a replacement for the old, tired VHS. I can't find anything online about this little film, but I think this is the IMDB entry. I can't find any clips from it at google or youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment