Tuesday, April 19, 2022

The Last Time I Saw Paris

The Last Time I Saw Paris is a 1954 romantic drama starring Elizabeth Taylor, Van Johnson, Walter Pidgeon, Donna Reed, and Eva Gabor. This isn't my usual fare, and I've had the DVD for decades but had never seen the film. I've decided I need to watch these movies that are cluttering up my DVD shelves, and I settled on this one first. I ended up giving the DVD away and watching the movie on ... oh, where did I end up watching it... Hmmm... It's available on Amazon Prime and Paramount+ but also free on Tubi, Roku, Crackle, Internet Archive, and on Youtube:



Here's a screenshot from the beginning of the movie:



Please share a drink-related post and join us at the T Stands for Tuesday blogger gathering.

19 comments:

  1. ...a place that I've never seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't fully understand the fuss over Liz Taylor, but one of my favorite old movies is Cleopatra with her. I haven't seen this one, but its a good screen shot for T. Hope yours is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like oldie movies some days but I have not seen this one Happy T

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh, we watched this movie again just recently! Can't get enough of the old movies and musicals- and Paris too:) Happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I saw this movie years ago. The music is very familiar in any case.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liz Taylor looks so young in this movie, as does Roger Moore 😁. Happy T Tuesday! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't seen this one.. Always enjoy the movies you introduce me to Divers! Happy T day! hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. I must have seen this one but it doesn't ring any bells. I must investigate Happy T Day! Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know tha film, it's great. Wonderful screenshot, too. Happy T Day, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good cast. I can't remember if I saw this movie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have only seen a few Elizabeth Taylor movies and a favorite is National Velvet. I have not seen this one but will check it out.
    Happy Tea Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  12. I also have never seen this, but I sure appreciate the drink reference in the film. Thanks for sharing it with us for T this Tuesday, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't know this movie. I will have to check it out. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi from my road trip, now in Tucson, Arizona, and enjoying the scenery. I'm afraid I can't do detailed comments as there's just too much to do!

    best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. One of my favorites! I loved Van Johnston! :)Happy T DaY.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't know this movie, but then I haven't seen many movies with Liz Taylor.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow - some BIG names in that one. I watched part of it and it looks Very good. Green screenshot for T-day (happy late T-day too). Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've seen this. Great cast and I thought it was entertaining. Plus, it's Paris!

    ReplyDelete